2014年11月2日星期日

Covey Tova said he didn't see the game

Beijing time on October 3rd, in a net in the women's singles 1/4 finals just ended, the No. 3 seed Covey Tova by 7-6 (2) /6-4 victory over Vinci, the semi-final. After winning the Covey Tova in the net news hall held http://www.cheapseattleseahawksjerseysblog.com a news conference.

today to start Covey Tova is not playing, in the conference, Covey Tova said, there is such a start when happened in the game, Vinci was not her love rival types, because her game let oneself very does not adapt, "she Cheap Johnny Manziel jerseys has a lot of chop, which made me very uncomfortable and lost a lot of points. I try to play more aggressive, my opponent Vinci played very well today."

Covey Tova last week just won the champion of the race distance of WuHan Railway Station, this week the only difference net win two games, Covey Tova said that at present http://www.thepaladin123.com/ in China, she felt everything http://www.cheapdenverbroncosjerseysblog.com was going well, his condition is also very good. "In the U. S. my achievement is not ideal, to the end of the season I just want to find my form, but in order to participate in the Singapore finals I still need to get enough points", Kurkovva said, "the net is a important station competition, is also very difficult to sign the form, everyone is eager to get good grades in here, I am no exception."

from the table to sign, Covey Tova in the third round to face the big Williams, eight into four likely to face Serena Williams, the results of large Serena retirements, it makes the promotion of the road a lot easier aloft. Talking about the game back to Serena, Covey Tova said he didn't see the game, don't know her in the end how. In fact, by the end of the season almost every player will have physical discomfort, or tired, this is very normal, Covey Tova in the hope that Singapore's finals on can have a healthy body condition.

in Li Na's retirement ceremony, Covey Tova said a touching words, she also won a large number of fans in China, today's game also came a lot of fans cheering for her, for these support her Chinese fans, Covey Tova grateful, "I never thought I'd have so many fans in China, http://www.unitedstatesenglish.com/ I am very happy. I also know a lot of people is because Li Na loved me so good I want to refuel, play better tennis, let them like me all the time." (net website)

没有评论:

发表评论