2014年11月9日星期日

Bendtner is still the Arsenal reserve forward.

25 year old Danish striker Bendtner can be called the team "veteran". In 2005, only 17 cheap nba jerseys years old, Bendtner Wenger was chosen, will be brought to the Arsenal academy. Last season, Bendtner was loaned out to, the opportunity to play a. In the transfer period, Wenger told Bendtner can find their own home, but at the Danish striker will complete the transfer when, Wenger stopped him, the new season, Bendtner is still cheapjerseys.us the Arsenal reserve forward.

a few seasons ago, young Bendtner too excited. He described himself as "one of the best strikers in the world, and deeply intoxicated. Therefore, he was "confident fans ridicule become emperor". Now, the Danish striker Frank himself in the face of adversity to become more mature. Bendtner says to the reporter: "not cheap nfl jerseys long ago I had a child, this cheap jerseys let me change a lot. Not only is the child was born, my parents of my love, my experience let me become more mature in several countries of life." Bendtner continued: "living in Italy, I showed a different side of themselves, I learned how to answer the question, how to get along with others, this let me become a real man."

mature Bendtner don't want reporters to focus on their own lace news, he said: "if people don't like me, that's not a problem. But if people can't accept a person young mistakes, pay no attention to the young people have changed, I will be very sorry. Now, I try to do my best to help my family, my friends, and my club."

is talking about the past, Bendtner thought he said people misinterpreted. He said: "if you have a cheap mlb jerseys dream, to become one of the best players in the world, then you should strive for. I think that the love for all the people of the world, are the best, I think this is a normal statement. I don't know the word which the reporter spreads, now I can sometimes hear it, see it, if people are willing to believe this reporter trick, I really have nothing to do. I can only say that I have matured a lot."

(www.boqiuba.com)

没有评论:

发表评论