2014年6月25日星期三

say I play is very poor

five-star Brazil again set sail, Neymar can take to help Brazil become a six star overlord?

Brazil team is the only team that participated in all 19 World Cup teams, this year they will host identity to participate in the world cup. The Brazil team is fully deserve the modern football overlord, once in 1958, 1962, 1970, 1994 and 2002 five time world cup champions. Recently, the Brazil ambassador to China Mr. Leon guest people.com.cn forum, to share the World Cup "Samba rhythm and the majority of users".

Brazil ambassador to China Mr. Leon (materials)

problem: the world fan Festival, the 2014 Brazil world cup is coming, the first question to ask you, in your opinion, why the Brazil people like football?

Leon: why Brazil people like football, I really don't know, but for me, I like other Brazilian, I like Cheap Giants Jerseys football very much. Football originated in England, but I also think that Brazil is a football family, the people of Brazil love very deep to the football, I also very happy to see that in 60 years Brazil will host the world cup again. The Brazil hosted the world cup was in 1950, when we lose, we hope to be able to win this year, become the champion.

problem: can you give us a little story about football in Brazil?

Leon: I want to tell a story about a football about my childhood. I love football when I was young, but my father beat me, say I play is very poor, then I quit football. My father used to take me to the football field to watch football, when star Bailey can be said to be one of Brazil's most influential players, then just begin to display one's talent, only 17 years Cheap Marlins Jerseys old. I was born in the city of Santos, also is the city where the Bailey Cheap Nationals Jerseys team. In 1958, Bailey in his first World Cup in Switzerland, in the world cup, Brazil win, when Bailey was only 17 years old. At that time Bailey played in the Santos team, that is my city, so my father often took me to the football he played soccer ball. When watching the ball and I were sitting at Cheap Athletics Jerseys the back of the opponent's Cheap Kids MLB Baseball Jerseys goal, so that I can better see Bailey score of the moment, but every time when Bailey close to the opponents goal all the audience will up and cheered, because I am taller than >

没有评论:

发表评论