2014年6月25日星期三

can you talk about in the interview with Sohu Sports World Cup experience

(Sohu sports Zhang Yi Zhang Liang Rio de Janeiro reports) 伊涅斯 - Sanz (Ines Sainz), Vanessa Hu Benke (Vanessa Huppenkothen) Teng, these beautiful woman reporter in the limelight. The Sohu Sports World Cup ahead Cheap Astros Jerseys report group, also had an interview with the Mexico TV host Joanna - Alexandra - Pernilla. Have a proud figure Pernilla interviewed the world cup, the Olympic Games and the super bowl and other major events, to Sohu sports shows the beauty of media workers acid sweet in the world cup of bitters.

Sohu sports: can you tell us your name?

Pernilla: my name is Cheap Tigers Jerseys Joanna - Alexandra - Pernilla. Working for Mexico TV station.

: can you talk about in the interview with Sohu Sports World Cup experience?

Pernilla: This is a very special feeling, I interviewed the world cup, the Olympic Games and the super bowl, but as the world cup in Brazil is like a big party, I wanted to come here. I am very happy, because I work for Mexico, the Mexico team had a good start, much better than I imagined.

Sohu sports: do you think the Mexico team will go far?

Pernilla: Mexico still need some luck, not their best levels, but with luck, hope to go further.

Sohu sports: in addition to Mexico, the world cup you like what team?

Pernilla: this competition I love team, they have 16 years didn't qualify for the world cup, this is with the mission to play the game. They were determined to have the courage, you can ask, what else?

Sohu sports: do you have a special liking player?

Pernilla: I think all the players are very cute, it sounds a bit difficult to understand, but is this.

Sohu sports: as a female reporter to interview the world cup, is a difficult thing?

Pernilla: Yes, if who is not easy, that is. Yes, very difficult, because you have to fight, and the men to fight. Because some Cheap Rays jerseys people may think you are not qualified, no, you have to overcome difficulties, let these guys.

Sohu sports: after the conference ended just now, so many reporters to shoot you, take a photo with you. You become the focus. Such things often happen?

Pernilla: Yes, often. I was surprised, in Rio, I went to the Maracana coverage of the games, in the field, many people will take a picture of me, ask me who I am. I feel very happy, enjoy this feeling, this is a big party, you must enjoy good good, good for everyone some. We are like brothers and sisters.

Sohu sports: you're on Cheap Mets jerseys your body satisfaction? The Cheap Giants jerseys most satisfied with the body parts which?

Pernilla >

没有评论:

发表评论