2014年8月22日星期五

Although

Suarez was

training laugh

Suarez training input

training with the team to

Suarez training input

Sue God into meditation

replacement jerseys

Suarez good condition

Suarez against Alves

Suarez training input

Suarez training input

Netease sports reported in August 15th:

The

part of the lifting of the ban Suarez finally for the first time in Barcelona training, after training, smiling Suarez said he found do players feeling, already eager to open his Barcelona process, revealed in his heart only consider Barcelona, the dream of his to effective team.

local time this Friday morning, FIFA approved training Su teeth with Barcelona team Cheap Fendi Sunglasses appeared on the Joan Gamper Sports City, after training, Suarez accepted the Barcelona TV and Barcelona website interview, talked about their feelings, Suarez sincerely said: "I was back to make players feel, really very happy, especially to my teammates joint training, I Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses already can not wait to start it all."

Although

Cheap Louis Vuitton Sunglasses joined Barcelona has been more discount oakley sunglasses than a month, but because the bite in the world cup, Su teeth by FIFA to grounded for 4 months and severely punished, remember these, Suarez said: "really very difficult, this let me feel very bad. I pay for your mistakes, though I am sincerely apologised, but I have to forget about what happened."

Suarez insists his heart only Barcelona: "now I only think about the future, thinking only of Barcelona, I dream of Cheap Prada Sunglasses playing for the club." Next Monday, Suarez will be in the Joan Gamper trophy before being Barcelona club officially introduced to the fans, in this regard, Suarez said: "now, I only >

没有评论:

发表评论